Supporting Jazz and The 4 Lands Region of Central Europe

 
image
image
 
top banner
our new format banner
  Return To OUR HOME PAGE MENU  
  OUR NEW BROADCASTING FORMAT  
The JazzNet247 Project has been helping the jazz genre and today's artists since 1994 and is one of the longest running jazz internet websites. It has always been sponsored to date by myself.
wes george

Some Statistic for the past 28 years :-
28 Years as an Independent Radio Station
421,120 Hours of Show Preparation
1,582 Total Shows | 971 StreetJazz Shows
236,520 Hours of Broadcasting legally
$127,200.00 of Personal Costs without Sponsors
28 Servicing Agents / Record Companies
10,000’s of Artists contributing their Music
1 Personnel
$0 Income


In March 2022 I had to suspend my licencing agreement with my host broadcaster LIVE365 due to the sudden and horrendous increase in the cost of living. Time moves on to us all and being a pensioner these days doesn't leave too much after all of the day to day bills are paid.

However I have had so many kind letters from Artists and Listeners alike since March that I would like to recommence this project to try and help the jazz genre, albeit in a more modest fashion.

As a Marketer I have spent the past few months looking at where we are today and how today's artists are fairing with the release and promotion of their new music.

As always those with recording contracts have decent budgets to promote their new releases, but the independent artists will have been devastated by the Covid Pandemic and now by the Worldwide Cost-Of-Living hike which has raised inflation globally and will reduce everyone's disposable income and raise Artist's 'on costs' for production.

Make no bones about it - Jazz today is a tough gig with only 3 to 4% market sales and the landscape has changed so much during the past 30 years with the introduction of the internet that it has become much easier for artists to communicate with their target market, BUT much harder to make any real sales.

From my marketing and music experience it's the Marketing 90 / 10 Rule - i.e. 10% of the most popular artists will make 90% of the jazz sales and the 90% of the remaining artists will have to scrap for just 10% of the sales.

Our Blog Page is at Facebook via https://www.facebook.com/streetjazzblogpage6

Please continue in the next column top of page
 
Top Of Page Return to The Home Menu
 
 
 
top banner
our new format banner
  Return To OUR HOME PAGE MENU  
  OUR NEW BROADCASTING FORMAT  

Therefore our new shows wiill ONLY be available BY A 'FREE SUBSCRIPTION' to help bring the Artists closer together with Real Knowledgeable Listeners who purchase songs.

During the past 28 years I have built of a huge email database of Artists, Record Labels, Servicing Agents, PR Companies and Listeners, and this database will be the first ones serviced with our new Streaming Show Service. Of course ANYWAY CAN UNSUBSCRIBE if they no longer wish to receive the new format.

However ANYONE can SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE THE WEEKLY SHOW LINK TO OUR RADIO SHOWS  @ info@JazzNet247.net to include :-

*
STREETJAZZ playing the Latest and Greatest Smooth, Vocal and Brazilian Jazz
 
*
THE STREETJAZZ VAULTS playing Smooth, Vocal and Brazilian Jazz from the past 6 decades

* DREAMS OF RIO playing Smooth Bossa Nova and Vocal cuts.

The REASONS FOR THIS FORMAT are :-

*
We want to try and create a genuine KNOWLEGEABLE JAZZ COMMUNITY bringing artists closer to the music buying public.

* We want to make Artist Communication MORE EFFECTIVE rather than them spending their time posting to 200 different FaceBook Groups et al.

* To offer this JAZZ COMMUNITY a number of options to explore the LATEST RELEASES.

* To showcase the wealth of similar style genre music from the past 6 decades on THE STREETJAZZ VAULTS.

* If Subscribers would like to hear the LATEST RELEASES they will be sent a weekly link, if they feel it is a worthwhile project they may decide to pass on the idea to other like minded friends and colleagues, OR they may cancel their subscription at any time.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE - IT'S SIMPLE - IT's FREE
EMAIL info@JazzNet247.net with the HEADER or send us YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE LINK with 'SUBSCRIBE' - We'll send you the link each week

* Also see :- StreetJazz - The New Releases Blog
* Also see :- A StreetJazz Show Sample Playlist
* Also see :- A Dreams Of Rio Show Sample Playlist
* Also see :- Learn About Our New Show Format
* Also see :- Learn About Our Show Content
* Also see :- Contact Us or SUBMIT MUSIC

Top Of Page Return to The Home Menu
 
 
image
 
 
Play Our LIVE365 SmoothBox Radio Channel